Saturday 21 November 2009

Dada...

Being so hormonal and emotional is not helping me deal with things right now.

Yesterday in the car Eddie took an episode and was slumped in the back beside Brodie. She was looking at him saying 'Dada' but obviously he wasnt able to respond. She looked at him confused and repeated saying 'Dada' with still no reply.

Looking at her little face, wondering why Daddy was ignoring her broke my heart. I ended up crying. This is when I realised that this is the way things are going to be, and I have to help our children deal with this as they grow up.

Sometimes im not sure I can even deal with it myself, never mind helping the kids deal with it and then ofcourse helping Eddie.

No-one seems to be doing anything. Eddie is unwell, why isnt anyone doing anything?

Hes missing out on prescious moments with his Daughter, moments he can never get back. And with his condition getting worse, and new baby due in March...how much is he going to miss out?? Will he even be able to stay awake when the baby is being born? will he miss it?

No comments:

Post a Comment